EU Delivery Update
Please note due to Brexit regulations we are not currently able to deliver outwith the UK mainland.
UK Delivery starts from just £8.99
Delivery Time Cost & Delivery Area
Mainland UK*- Next Working Day - From £8.99
Mainland UK* - Pre-12.30 Next Working Day - From £12.95
Mainland UK* - Saturday - From £19.95
Scottish Highlands*- Next Day-From £18.05
Northern Ireland* - Currently unavailable-Next Day - £22.05
Scottish Islands*-3 Days - £21.05
Isle Of Wight* - 1 Day - £8.95
Excluding bank holidays
**A surcharge may apply if delivery is to an area classed by our couriers as 'remote'. We will notify you of the addition so you have the option to proceed.
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 9 am on the same day, subject to stock levels.
For the avoidance of doubt, working days for our couriers is Monday - Friday
- We use DPD Local & Uk Mail part of DHL for our UK mainland deliveries, 99% of them are delivered on the next working day - although we cannot guarantee this due to inclement weather and traffic issues.
- We offer a pre-noon service - but this service is only available to the UK mainland.
- We also offer a Saturday delivery service to the UK mainland.
- Allow at least two working days for the Scottish highlands and islands and other remote parts of the UK.
- Transit speeds vary greatly during Christmas and New Year holidays, we will advise before you place an order.
Europe : 2-3 Working Days
- All fresh food must be sent with - DHL Express Worldwide - Package (EU only) due to their perishable nature.
- Air Express to all European destinations: allow 1- 2 working days
We can ship our tinned haggis to some worldwide destinations, our shopping cart has been set up to provide this information and the transit speed.
General Shipping Information
- You can place your order at any time of the year and select your delivery date at the checkout. There is a popup calendar where you can select your preferred delivery date.
- We send our haggis fresh so you can refreeze it but you need to use it within six months of freezing it.
- Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout and are based on the weight of your order.
- Please allow extra time during inclement weather.
- Always place your order as early as possible to avoid delays and disappointment!
- Please note that we send all our MacSween haggis in insulated boxes.
Our UK shipping rate from £7.99 which may seem expensive, but we must use a reputable and fast courier, which does not come cheap. The Foil-Box that we use is a reliable and economical solution for sending your chilled food products. with our Icer-Pack coolants to achieve a temperature of between 0 and 8°C. Our Foil-Box is made from a very durable double-walled outer cardboard carton, which is then lined with a metalised polyester laminated bubble bag.
Not only are the materials used 100% safe for food packaging but they are also reusable and, once you have finished with them, they are easy to dispose of.
Tips to avoid delay in delivery of your parcel
- To help us get your order to you in plenty of time, please select a realistic delivery date at the checkout.
- Please also add a mobile number or a reliable contact number in case our courier has to call you.
- You can also ask us to deliver your order to a neighbour or leave it somewhere secure, you can add this information at the checkout.
Once your order has been despatched you will be emailed a tracking number from our courier so that you can track the progress of your order. When your order has been despatched please monitor the progress of your parcel by tracking it from our couriers website.