We aim to despatch all orders placed before 1pm on the same day, subject to stock levels.
For the avoidance of doubt, working days for our couriers is Monday - Friday.
- We use DPD Local for our UK mainland deliveries, 99% of them are delivered on the next working day - although we cannot guarantee this due to inclement weather and traffic issues.
- We offer a pre-noon service - but this service is only available to the UK mainland.
- We also offer a Saturday delivery service to the UK mainland.
- Allow at least two working days for the Scottish highlands and islands and other remote parts of the UK.
- Transit speeds vary greatly during Christmas and New Year holidays, we will advise before you place an order.
Europe : 2-3 Working Days
- DPD Europe Road Service: Belgium, Ireland, Channel Islands, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany & France: allow 2-3 working days
- DPD Europe Road Service: all other European countries: allow 3-5 working days
- Air Express to all European destinations : allow 1- 2 working days
We can ship our tinned haggis to some worldwide destinations, our shopping cart has been set up to provide this information and the transit speed.
General Shipping Information
- You can place your order at any time of the year and select your delivery date at the checkout. There is a pop up calendar where you can select your preferred delivery date.
- We send our haggis fresh so you can refreeze it but you need to use it within six months of freezing it.
- Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout and are based on the weight of your order.
- Please allow extra time during inclement weather.
- Always place your order as early as possible to avoid delays and disappointment!
- Please note that we send all our MacSween haggis in insulated boxes.
- Our UK shipping rate is £9.95 which may seem expensive, but we must use a reputable and fast courier, which does not come cheap.
Tips to avoid delay in delivery of your parcel
- To help us get your order to you in plenty of time, please select a realistic delivery date at the checkout.
- Please also add a mobile number or a reliable contact number in case our courier has to call you.
- You can also ask us to deliver your order to a neighbour or leave it somewhere secure, you can add this information at the checkout.
Once your order has been despatched you will be emailed a tracking number from our courier so that you can track the progress of your order. When your order has been despatched please monitor the progress of your parcel by tracking it from our couriers website.